Consentio is Europe’s leading digital platform that streamlines B2B communication within the fruits & vegetables industry. From farm to fork, our platform provides real-time connectivity between stakeholders to foster, facilitate and enhance transactional activity. Through our advanced data analytics, we also deliver our customers with actionable insights to take higher control over their business.
Our mission is to bring digital equality and empowerment to the forefront of the fresh produce industry; transforming a complex and unpredictable food supply chain to one that is resilient and robust.
Headquartered in Spain, we also have commercial operations in France, Netherlands, UK and the US(coming soon). We’re a team of 16 ‘Consentians’ comprising of agronomists, commercials, engineers, developers and UX/UI.
We were named within the top 3 Spanish start-ups by El País in 2020 and we’re on an exciting growth journey currently working with hundreds of Europe’s leading producers, wholesalers and retailers.
We’re looking for talent with entrepreneurial spirit who can help us supercharge our growth and help impact the fresh produce industry, for the better.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Driving, negotiating and closing deals with companies remotely as well as in personal meetings
- Optimizing, managing and operationally implementing our business development and sales strategy
- Managing client relationships and partners
- Utilizing customer insights in order to influence marketing and product decisions
- Preparing for and participating in industry events and trade fairs
- Contributing to the overall success of our business development and sales team and supporting your colleagues to achieve their best
Our Perfect Match:
- Has a proven track record of at least 3 years of work experience in B2B SAAS sales
- Experience in business development within key accounts, mainly in retail & supermarkets
- Has a proven ability to grow network and sales within large international client organizations
- Experience in closing deals above 50.000€
- Is proactive with a high energy level and positive attitude
- Has an excellent sense for business opportunities
- Has very good analytical skills and a structured working styles
- Takes full ownership of customer needs and inquiries
- Has experience managing teams
- Is performance driven and consistently works to further develop professionally
What we offer:
- Work directly with the decision makers and influence the development of the company
- The chance to take over and manage your own project
- Work together with a motivated and international team
- A rewarding career where you can continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- Access to the best tools and technologies